First of all happy Saturday you beautiful people, I hope order and calm after dear old storm Doris started getting her knickers in a twist. Today I bring exciting news that the lovely fellow Bloggy Bride Rock & Roses Mama has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award, after she was her self nominated. You can check out her post by clicking the link above.
So grab your self a cuppa, settle your self in a comfy chair and lets get the T&C’s out of the way.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created
How it all began
Around 9 months ago I was in the process of revising for my second year law exams, and was finding the experience a little bit stressful. I had four exams that I had to cram into my poor little brain and the whole experience was starting to get to me. Now this was my 4th year of taking exams so you would think I would know what I was doing at this point but I felt like I needed some form of outlet to keep the non law student side of me sane, and thus lady law student was born.
The first couple of months I didn’t really post regularly at all, and my content was great. Since the start of this year I’ve started to put a lot more effort and its led me to meet some wonderful people, such as the #bloggybrides. While I’m not up there with the top bloggers I still love posting each week and sharing my thoughts with those who want to listen.
Advice to New Bloggers
- Get your self on to twitter and join in some twitter chats, you will meet some wonderful people and gain a lot of support for your blog
- Write about what matters to you, if your passionate about something it will come through in your writing and engage people much more
- Don’t feel like you have to get the latest blogging trends to fit in. If you hate marble, cant stand copper and the sight of a succulent makes your skin shiver then that’s fine. As my souls sister says ” You do you boo”. You don’t need a fancy camera, an iPhone 26789 or a blogging best friend who takes candid shots of you sipping tea, you just need some thoughts and some passion.
So here are the creative beauties that I have decided to nominate:
- Three Brits
- The Life of A Glasgow Girl
- Emily Mae
- Its Becca Jayne
- Michelle @ Glow
- Utterly Feral
- Mrs Mummy Harris
- With Lipstick and Love
- Amanda Bootes
- Emily K Burr
- Taylor Jane Nicole
- AMII @ Thirty
- Megan Elizabeth
- The Coffee Mom
- Home of Abi
So there you have my lovely 15 queens, click on their links and check out their amazing content. Hope you have a lovely weekend, and don’t forget to check back next week for some Kylie Cosmetics Dupes.
Until Next Time…
Lady Law Student x