It’s that time of year the loans are running out, the fridge is looking bleak and the dreaded secret Santa is looming. So what do you buy when you bank balance is running low and you still want to wow? Well have no fear I have you covered and all for under £10.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream these are only £5.50 and come in a range of incredible shades to suit every skin tone and style. If you’ve got the glamazon who loves a smoky eye and a nude lip, Cairo is the shade for you, if you’ve got the girl who loves a cat eye and a dark lip then pick her up Transylvania.
- The Magic of Christmas by Lush – £5.95 this bubble is perfect for that person in your life who turns into Buddy the Elf at Christmas. Not only is it reusable it also smells incredible, with cinnamon oil and almond oil it is the perfect festive bubble treat.
- Fuck you Monday mug from A Couple of Mugs – £9.00. I found this mug at the campus Christmas market and thought it was perfect for that person who hates those 9 am Monday lectures. Their site has a mug for every person from the Gin lover in your life to the die hard Mean Girls fan, their mugs are perfect for secret santa.
- NYX Liquid Suede Lip Cream – £6.50 these are perfect for that girl who is not scared of any shade, from stone fox to little denim dress this lip cream is perfect for the girl or guy who wants their lips to say it all.
- Santasaurus by Lush – £5.95, for that friend that loves honey, dinosaurs and Christmas. If they watch Jurassic Park in the bath while eating honey on toast or just love cute dinosaur prints this is the bath bomb for them!
- I mentioned this lipstick in by November Favourites, the Tanya Burr Lipstick in Big Kiss is perfect for the girl who listens to Maria Carey on repeat at Christmas and wants a bit of luxury in her life. The packaging is super glam and at only £6.99 it looks high end without breaking the bank. Plus they are currently on 3 for 2 so pick one up for your self too!
- Ruby Red Slippers by Lush is only £3.95 which means you can buy them a pair of slippers or pair it up with any one of the gifts above. Perfect for that person who watches RuPaul drag race on repeat and knows how to throw shade.
So there you have my secret Santa gift guide I hope it helps you find that perfect gift. Any of these would also make the perfect stocking filler. I hope you all enjoying the festive season. Sending Festive love to you all.
Lady Law Student xx