This week I have been feeling so festive, it may be because Christmas Countdown has been fully in swing on campus. Or even because this year I wont have to work over Christmas, either way the Festive jumpers have been out and the mince pies are being gobbled. So grab your self a hot chocolate and curl up in your favourite chair because its time for my weekly snaps.
So this week working from left to right I:
- Met a lovely reindeer called Olaf, from Real Reindeer. His owners were incredibly sweet and had lots of amazing facts about Reindeer. Did you know they can swim, they never give birth to twins and their hair is hollow to trap in the heat.
- I am calling this cape coat the find of the month, I have been searching for one ages and I finally found this beauty on Ebay for the bargain price of £40.00
- I picked up my first bridal magazine which made me feel like a legit bride and even more excited for July 2018!
- Found an incredible recipe for mulled cider and bought some lovely cider from the Christmas market on campus.
- Celebrated 7 years with my handsome chap, we took ourselves out for some dinner and drinks and laughed at how old we are getting.
- Met up with Lauren and Abby for catch up before we all disappear off for Christmas.
- Crunched around in the park
- Bramble pretended to be a Snowman and loved it.
- I made my own Christmas wreath at a workshop at the SU, it is run by the lovely Jo Green who was amazingly patient.
So thats been my week, next week watch this space for a sneaky hair change by the amazing Fran from Get Franned, and some girly festive sleep overs with the amazing Miss Lauren. Hope your all enjoying December and your well into your festive movie marathons. Sending some Christmas cuddles to you all.
Lady Law Student xx