There is only 3 weeks until the end of 2016, can you believe that?? I am feeling so festive this year and I can’t wait to share some festive treats with you all soon. So to start off my festive blog posts here is all the things I’ve been loving in November and would also make great stocking fillers.
- My love affair with Clinique is still going strong, however I have switched it up and moved to the Even Better and I am loving it! Its a touch lighter that the beyond perfecting but I am enjoying the lighter feel on my skin.
- For the past couple of months I have been hunting around for a new blusher, this month I have been trialling the NYX Baked Blushes and I have absolutely loved it.
- These stacking silver skull rings have not left my finger since they arrived, they are from the amazing Silver Fox Foundry. They are $7 AUS but shipping is free so click away ladies.
- Ever have dark under eye circles? Ever wish you could ace that Kardashian glow? Well here is the answer to your prayers NYX Banana Powder. I loved this so much I even sent some over to my soul sista in Canada.
- How pretty is this packaging?? Tanya Burr cosmetics have been bringing their A game recently. I picked up a couple of their products from Feel Unique a few weeks a go and this lipstick has become one of my firm faves. I have the safari colour and Big Kiss, both gorgeous shades.
- Who doesn’t love a cult product? This concealer is a freaking god send, it covers all blemishes, lasts for 16 hours and its only £3.99!!! Collection 2000 is not normally a go to for me but I love this product so much that I have stocked up. This concealer is so good that often it is sold out so grab your coat and get to Boots!
- I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I love it so much that this phone case will not be leaving my phone until January 2017! It was only £4.99 from H&M, I wasn’t even looking for a new phone case but I saw it and I knew it was meant to be!.
So there you have it those are my November favourites, I hope you’ve had an great November. Let me know what you’ve been loving this month, or if you pick any of these products up. Sending all my Leicester Love.