This week has been jam packed with lots of lovely things, work and puppy walks with Bramble. Here is a quick whirlwind tour of what I’ve been up to this week.
- Started feeling Festive with the berries in the park turning red and the wind turning even colder.
- Campus got yarn bombed this little guy was my favourite piece.
- Had a vast amount of Starbucks Christmas cups as my matcha latte addiction got substantially worse!
- Crunched through the leaves in the park with the puppy ,and enjoyed the last bits of Autumn.
- Went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and loved every single second from start to finish
- Tried out some Christmas recipes in preparation for us hosting Christmas in Wales this year.
Having spent the past couple of weeks cramming and studying I’m taking a well deserved trip to Yorkshire this weekend to see my beloved Gin Twin ( Miss Laura) who is also the first friend I ever made at Uni. So next week expect to see lots of pictures of Betty’s Tea Room.
Sending huge Wintery hugs to you all.