1. Coffee is great but don’t over load on it otherwise you wont get enough sleep for the next day. I swap to green tea in the afternoons to keep my self going.
2. Wear something comfy to the library if your in there for a long time you want to be comfy and relaxed. Sure that pencil skirt looks cute but are you really going to be comfortable in it.
3. Gym breaks are a huge help, sometimes a quick gym session can revive a wiped out brain.
4. Mix it up, don’t drill away a topic if its getting you down, Switch it up and come back to it when your owning another topic (that confidence will do wonders)
5. Plan your revision snacks, take some apples and bananas instead of bags of sweets (you’ll thank me me later)
6. Take a break every now and then, just go for a walk around another floor or out of the building so you don’t get cabin fever.
7. Drinks lots of water, a hydrated brain is a happy brain!
8. Cheer your friends on, if they are struggling and down remind them how awesome they are. What goes around comes around.
9. Don’t compare your self to others, its not worth it don’t do it. We’ve all got our strengths just because someone seems super together doesn’t mean that they aren’t worried too.
10. Dungarees make great pencil cases
Good luck with revision everyone 🙂